- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Soil Check Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, addresses etc.)
- You directly provide Soil Check Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Buy a product from us.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Soil Check Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with the sample equipment requested.
- Provide the report based on your sample results.
- Soil Check Ltd may use your sample results and postcode data to generate a map of results (with an approximate 300m grid size to maintain anonymity).
Soil Check Ltd securely stores your data on secure online servers and on secured laptops.
Soil Check Ltd would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Soil Check Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Soil Check Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
- Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Soil Check Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Soil Check Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request Soil Check Ltd to:
- Complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Soil Check Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Soil Check Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Soil Check Ltd’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Soil Check Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Soil Check Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- For further information please visit:
- Advertising - Soil Check Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the ExternalLink you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Soil Check Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- For further information please visit:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Soil Check Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.